- Bulgaria is a member of the European Union, NATO and WTO. The stability of the currency is supported by the currency board, pegging the Bulgarian lev to the euro at the level of 1.96;
- Bulgaria has one of the lowest government debts in the European Union (18.9 % of GDP) and one of the lowest budget deficits (-1.5%) as of 2013;
- Excellent geo- location. Important European transport corridors crosses the country, such as: IV, VII, VIII, IX, Х;
- Local legislations provides significant incentives for foreign investors;
- Bulgaria has the most favourable tax regime in Europe. Corporate income tax rate is 10%, the lowest in the EU. Personal income tax is 10 %, flat rate. Industries in high-unemployment areas are granted 0% tax rate;
- There is a 2-year VAT exemption for imports of equipment for investment projects over €5 million, creating at least 50 jobs;
- Favorable office rents and low cost of utilities. Bulgarian cost of electricity for industrial users is 70% of the European average.
Global Business Group provides an integrated package of services for company registration in Bulgaria, providing full access to information, experience and network of trusted professionals and experts.
Management technology gives managers the applications they need in order to act more effectively and focus on what’s essential.
We Enjoy Working
What People Say
I highly recommend to every Italian entrepreneur who intends to invest in Bulgaria to use the services provided by Global Business Group. In their person, they will find a team of solid and competent professionals, with many years of experience and solid knowledge of Bulgaria. Since we had to start manufacturing in Bulgaria, I needed…
We have partnered with the Global Business Group several times, especially in cultural projects presented by the Foundation I represent. I appreciate the professionalism of the team, working seriously and in accordance with the deadlines set. I am pleased with the relationship created on a personal level between our two organizations, which serves as a…