Company registration in Bulgaria
Over the last decade, Bulgaria has become an attractive economic destination for foreign investors.
Some of the main advantages for foreign investors are:
- Bulgaria is a member of the European Union, NATO and WTO. The stability of the currency is supported by the currency board, pegging the Bulgarian lev to the euro at the level of 1.96;
- Bulgaria has one of the lowest government debts in the European Union (18.9 % of GDP) and one of the lowest budget deficits (-1.5%) as of 2013;
- Excellent geo- location. Important European transport corridors crosses the country, such as: IV, VII, VIII, IX, Х;
- Local legislations provides significant incentives for foreign investors;
- Bulgaria has the most favourable tax regime in Europe. Corporate income tax rate is 10%, the lowest in the EU. Personal income tax is 10 %, flat rate. Industries in high-unemployment areas are granted 0% tax rate;
- There is a 2-year VAT exemption for imports of equipment for investment projects over €5 million, creating at least 50 jobs;
- Favorable office rents and low cost of utilities. Bulgarian cost of electricity for industrial users is 70% of the European average.
Global Business Group provides an integrated package of services for company registration in Bulgaria, providing full access to information, experience and network of trusted professionals and experts.
- Legal advice;
- Accounting advice;
- Preparation of a full package of documents for incorporation of companies in Bulgaria;
- Implementation of the necessary registrations, licenses and other;
- Providing authorized persons;
- Relations with the public and banking institutions;
- Consultations regarding EU programs and tenders.