Our aim is your prosperity!
Global Business Group is your reliable partner for EU projects development and management. The team’s members are highly qualified specialists in various fields with long-standing professional experience mostly in Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness”, Operational Programme “Human Resources Development” and Operational Programme “Rural Development”
The preparation and implementation of an EU project is a complex process and the following steps are taken by the Global Business Group’s team for achieving successful results:
– provision of timely and up-to-date information about the forthcoming procedures: after we know the intentions of our clients, we provide them with timely information about the expected calls for proposals and the terms and conditions thereof.
– a feasibility study : this is one of the essential stages when our experts collect background information for the company, they estimate to what extent the company meets the predefined conditions and the requirements laid down in the call for proposals, and also to what extent the implementation of the desired investment or activity is feasible.
– drafting a project proposal : project proposal signing, preparation of supporting documentation and declarations.
– following up the evaluation process: our work does not conclude with the project proposal submission. In the period between the incoming registration of the project proposal and the announcement of final results, we undertake to follow up the evaluation process carried out by the evaluation committee and to provide additional documents or information that may be required by the committee.
– implementation of the approved project :when the project proposal is approved, we assist our clients in preparing the documents necessary for the Grant Agreement signing and we take part in the implementation of planned activities and the achievement of indicators.
– technical and financial project reporting a key element of the overall project implementation, the proper preparation of the reports guarantees the 100% payment of the grant amount.