Payment schemes to support the livestock sector begins

7 October 2015,

Payment schemes to support the livestock sector begins

On the 16-th of October payment schemes to support the livestock sector will begin, announced the Ministry of Agriculture. It was also announced that the final amount of the rates will become clear after the first checks.
Indicative rates for coupled support schemes determined on the basis of the declared animals were for dairy cows – 254 lev for an animal; cows for meat and / or heifers – 250 lev for an animal; dairy cows and / or cows for meat under selection control – 368 lev for an animal; coupled support for sheep and / or goats (farms with 10-49 sheep and / or goats) – 89 lev for an animal; Sheep and / or goats under selection control – 68 lev for an animal; for buffalo – 499 lev/ animal.
Due to the severe economic and market situation, the financial difficulties of farmers in EC proposes Campaign 2015 advance payment for direct payments of up to 70%.
Agricultural Ministry will pay 70% of the support schemes bound to supported animals in the period October 16 – October 22. The remaining 30% will be paid in the period 1 December- 10 December 2015. This means that breeders will receive 100% of the support till the 10-th of December, 2015.

Source:Investor.bg

scheme_funding_in_livestock+breeding_sector