2 December 2015,
In December 2015 the opening of the call for projects under the “Energy Efficiency in SMEs” will take palce
Total budget for the scheme: 176 024 700 lev
Eligible applicants: Micro, small and medium enterprises that traders under the Commercial Act or the Cooperatives Act or equivalent person under the law of a Member – State of the European Economic Area
1) Acquisition of fixed assets and DNA, contributing to improving the energy efficiency of enterprises.
2) Perform works, which reduce the energy consumption of existing buildings businesses.
3) Acquisition of heating and cooling and / or produce electricity. Renewable energy for their own needs.
4) Consultancy services for implementation and certification of energy management systems
5) Consultancy services for conducting energy audit
Maximum co-financing rate: 35% – 70%
Minimum grant amount – 50 000 lev
Maximum grant amount – 1.5 million lev
Deadline for submission of proposals: 150 days from the date of announcement